Hugonin-Perrin House in 1910 (mysteriously burned in 1948)
Hugonin-Perrin House in 1910 (mysteriously burned in 1948) Built by Captain Roderick Hugonian
First McNab home - Oil painting No visible foundation or structure remains today
Findley Farm - View from Hugonin Hill
Farrant farm house - 1940 (can not be seen on the Island anymore)
Ellen McNab cottage (was damaged by fire and replaced by the Matthew Lynch House)
Hugonin-Perrin House (mysteriously burned in 1948) When the property was in the care of Frederick Perrin he introduced many exotic plants and trees, many of which can be seentoday including Day Lily, Lupine, Salt-spray Rose, Lilac, Japanese Maple, etc
View of the teahouse
Teahouse in sunshine
Teahouse - June 2011 Built between 1983-1984 by Captain John Jenkins, then owner of the McNabs Island Ferry Company.
Davis-Conrad House was the property that at one time housed AJ Davis, who owned the AJ Davis Soda Pop factory that made a special concoction called "Pure McNab"
The Teahouse, not currently open but hopefully open sometime in the near future